1. Join us every Sunday morning for a Live Online Worship Service at 9:30 AM via Zoom.
2. Vacation: Pastor Stephen is away until Sunday, July 26. If you are in need of pastoral care during this time, please contact Elder Sue Gruver.
3. Daily Devotionals: We have the July/August issue of “Today” and the July/August/September Large Print issue of “Our Daily Bread.”
Please contact the church office, and we will be happy to send these to you.
4. Our Bible Passage for the Months of July and August is Ephesians 2:8-10:
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith — and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.”
5. Please consider donating blood at Miller-Keystone Blood Center. There is currently an urgent need. In addition, if you have recovered from COVID-19, donating your unique plasma could further help others.
6. Catholic Charities Food Pantry is in need of food and toiletries. For the month of June, we donated 21 bags. There is a box outside the main sanctuary doors of the church for donations.
7. Church Email Prayer Group: Contact the church office if you would like to be added to the Church Prayer Group. Also, contact the church office with your prayer requests.
The Church Prayer List is emailed out weekly.
8. Church Offering: Thank you for your faithful support of the Stewartsville Presbyterian Church.