1. Join us every Sunday morning for a Live Online Worship Service at 9:30 AM via Zoom.
2. Reopening Sanctuary: We will resume in-person worship on Sunday, September 13 at 10:30 AM. Please contact the church office to make your reservations by Friday morning.
3. Friday Morning Devotional Group has resumed meeting on Friday mornings at 8:00 AM via Zoom. We are currently reading and discussing “A Grief Observed” by C.S. Lewis. For more information or to participate, please contact Pastor Stephen.
4. Bible Passage for the Month of September:
“I lift up my eyes to the mountains – from where will my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2
5. Please consider donating blood at Miller-Keystone Blood Center. There is currently an urgent need. In addition, if you have recovered from COVID-19, donating your unique plasma could further help others.
6. Catholic Charities Food Pantry is in need of food and toiletries. For the month of August, we donated 10 bags. There is a box outside the main sanctuary doors of the church for donations.
7. Daily Devotionals: We have the September/October issue of “Today” and the July/August/September Large Print issue of “Our Daily Bread.”
Please contact the church office, and we will be happy to send these to you.
8. Church Email Prayer Group: Contact the church office if you would like to be added to the Church Prayer Group. Also, contact the church office with your prayer requests.
The Church Prayer List is emailed out weekly.
9. Church Offering: Thank you for your faithful support of the Stewartsville Presbyterian Church.